Wednesday, March 26, 2008

RSSHugger

I know this post is not about catholicism, but it is intended for those of my readers that are also bloggers. So please forgive my departure from the path.

Have you seen rssHugger yet?

If you need readers for your blog, and who doesn't, RssHugger might be for you. It is a single site that brings together bloggers and readers. I can't really give an honest review on whether or not this works, because I have only just now signed up. The premise seems good, and as long as they can control spamming, it sounds very good to me.

How it works is that you sign up, and then have two options of how to use the service. You can pay $20 or you write a review of the site on your blog.. hence, this post. Bloggers help them grow by reviewing, and they help bloggers by getting us out there for people to see. Pretty good bartering system.

Go on over and find out more about it at RssHugger

No comments: