Thursday, June 11, 2009

Random thoughts on the news of the day...

The left sees an opportunity in the tragic death of Stephen Johns to score some political points. They are claiming that the suspect, 88 year old James von Brunn is a "right-wing religious whackjob" Why didn't they refer to Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad who killed Pvt. William Long in Arkansas as a "militant muslim jihadist"? Gotta wonder where their priorities lie.

Since the murder suspect of Stephen Johns was a WWII veteran, maybe DHS should add all of the surviving WWII vets to their latest watch list. I know I'd feel a whole lot safer.

Obama's New CEO of GM: "I don't know anything about cars. I do know about business and I know about big business. And, you know, employees and all that sort of thing."


Yesterday The Weekly Standard reported that our troops are are reading Miranda rights to suspected terrorists. Reading Miranda rights to non-American citizens. By the way, Sarah Palin told us this would happen last year: "Al-Qaeda terrorists still plot to inflict catastrophic harm on America, and he's worried that someone won't read 'em their rights."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol to the new GM CEO quote.

-L

Anonymous said...

I know many who regret their vote for him. I can not wait to vote against him in 2012. And Republican in 2010.

Scr. Area Catholic