Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Coming Soon! Excercise your Soul! - Diocese of Scranton

I see it day and day out.

"Catholics" with no idea of what it means to be Catholic, and "Catholics" with no idea what the tenets of the Catholic Church actually are. Oh, they go to church on Saturday evening, their wives help make pierogies for the bazaar while they set up the grounds for the bingo.

But they do not have prayer groups anymore. No rosary societies. They are too busy with parish politics.

Fear not my Protestant friends, for there is news that should bring shouts of joy from deep in your souls!

Traddy is going to teach you the Catechism of the Catholic Church!

As I prepare to introduce my four year old to the ways of Holy Mother Church, I intend to share with you, the uninstructed in your faith, what you have been missing.

What you have forgotten in some cases.

What you can have back.

Concrete answers.

No ambiguity.

Traddy's pulling out the ruler and assigning homework! 

If you want it, here it is.

Come and get it.

Watch this spot and tell your friends.

God love you!
  

1 comment:

Cindy Willmot said...

Oh RT, I've been thinking about this myself. It's so simple, yet how many people know it. I have a priest who says in times of confusion, "Just ask a First Grader." Simple, ain't it?

check out my blog: www.motherinthevale.blogspot.com