Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm baaaack!

Well, well. Look who's here! Yes, I am back.

Happy New Year to all of you, sorry I was away for so long, but I needed some time to get some things in order.

Hope your Christmas' were "happy and bright", to quote my singing Bing Crosby Christmas decoration which frightened my child this year.

2009.

Should be an interesting year. We are off to a good start.

First off, we have the Jews attacking the Palestinians. I hope no one interferes and just lets the two have at it. Maybe then we'll have a clear cut winner in that section of the world and I won't have to hear about them any more. After 3,000 years of fighting, enough is enough.

We are naive children to think we can make peace in the Middle East. Let them kill each other, and when they come here ti get us, WE can kill them.

Nice talk from a Catholic, huh? But then again it's what I believe.

I am a sinner.

If believing what I stated above makes me more of a sinner, then I accept that. But enough is enough. I am tired of the Jihads, tired of the Muslim rhetoric, tired of hearing how Muslims are peaceful, loving individuals.

Bullshit.

The end of the month will be here before you know it, and with it, the Bishop's final list of the churches he wishes to close. Based on YOUR input. Remember folks, you and your fellow parishioners gave him the lists of churches to close. So when he closes the church your grandpappy was baptized at, don't come crying to me. We will of course, be at the forefront of all of this, so watch here for the breaking news when we have it.

Let's see, what else do we have to look forward to in 2009? A new ultra-leftist President and his lefty Congrees. Should be a banner year for the murder rate in this country when Obama signs into law the FOCA act.

Of course, there is the sucky economy to keep an eye on. Obama of course, will quietly lower the expectations of his ability to fix this as well.

Dangerous times here people. And I'll be here to rub your noses in it as my mantra this year will be "I told you so".

Hopefully we can find a true conservative to step up to the plate in 2012 and boot the messiah out of office. Hopefully RINO's like Huckabee, Romney, and McCain will be gone for good. But somehow, I don't think they're down for the count. Do I think McCain will be back in the Presidential mix? Not at all. His lackluster campaign and his advanced years have made that impossible. And I am happy for that. I can't stand McCain.

I just wish Ron Paul had gotten more support. We need people like him in office.

Vote Libertarian.

And gear up for 2009. It's going to be quite a circus.

No comments: