Friday, January 14, 2011

Greetings and Salutations!

I must apologize to my readers for not updating the blog over the past two months. I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas, and are turning your thoughts to the approach of Lent.

I have been trying with some success to get a business up and running, and with the children and my full time job besides, I have barely time to eat my meatloaf let alone blog! lol!

Keep me in your prayers, I have need of them currently, and rest assured you all are in mine. I will resume the blog shortly, but perhaps not until Lent.

In the meantime, I see where our well-meaning Bishop has asked for your ideas about the Diocese. I have a few. And I'm gonna let them know. I suggest you do the same.

God Bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rockin,

I'm so glad you're back! I thought that you or someone in your family was ill. I was praying for you. I'm really happy to see that everything is OK! Good luck with your business venture and I'll be praying for you, your family and the new business venture.

St. Mary's of Dorrance Parishioner

Aaron Aukema said...

I'm already on the Bishop's crap-list. Requesting altar rails, and ad orientam orientation, et cetera, won't help matters any

The Rockin' Traddy said...

What I mean Aaron, is that while Scranton is very concerned with making councils of parishioners so that they can contribute, there are other much more vital issues to turn to.

Belief in the Real Presence for one?
Birth Control?
Abortion?
Basic Catechism?

Catholics either don't know or don't care about the basic tenets of the faith. Let's start rebuilding the Catholic identity first. This goes much deeper than altar rails and orientation. Those things all come after the others are in place.