Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Santorum Is Latin For "Strong Pro Life Conservative So He'll Never Get The Votes Of The Typical Catholics In The Pews" - Diocese Of Scranton

Will a "Traddie" be the next President? That's the question asked by ThePathLessTaken blog.

I make no predictions, we'll just have to see how he does in the upcoming primaries. But he'd better improve on yesterdays sorry results.

Blimey! Is it conceivable that a ‘Traddie’ will be the next president of America, and go with his six kids to live in The White House? There can only be one person that fits the description of goes-to-a-Mass-in-Latin, home schools all six of his kids, and is also running for president: Rick Santorum. The question is; might he home-school in The White House? Until recently, conservative Catholic Santorum has been under the radar. And in all honesty, when I heard a description of him I thought, ‘that can’t be, there must be some mistake, no one who is Catholic-of-a-traditional-mindset and totally pro-life could ever even think of becoming the president of America!’ Like a lot of ‘Traditional Catholics’, I endure my Holden-Caulfield’esque inferiority complex and I often think that the highest positions in politics are somehow off-limits to us devout Catholics. Thank you, Santorum, for proving me and your cynics wrong. read more....

No comments: