Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lady Gaga - Gay Champion?

Pop "singer" Lady Gaga told gay magazine Out that she isn't gay, but wishes that there were more gays.

From Fox News

Lady Gaga is saying it loud, she's not gay and she's proud!

But she wishes everyone else was. Gay, that is.

In the September issue of Out magazine, the scandal-baiting singer poses semi-nude in a Goth-inspired photo spread and drops the following bon mots.

I had a few gay piano teachers. I was in acting class and ballet from a very young age, and I remember being around a lot of gay boys in dance class. I feel intrinsically inclined toward a more gay lifestyle.

Yet, despite some same-sex experiences, Gaga says she's straight.

I myself am not a gay woman -- I am a free-spirited woman: I have had boyfriends, and I have hooked up with women, but it's never been like 'I discovered gayness when I was dot dot dot.'

However, her relative heterosexuality aside, Gaga wishes the rest of the world leaned the other way!

I very much want to inject gay culture into the mainstream. It's not an underground tool for me. It's my whole life. So I always sort of joke the real motivation is to just turn the world gay.

We're so confused.

What's wrong with these people? Any clues?

1 comment:

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

I don't know what's wrong with these people, but I can point out something that's wrong with the world:

Lady Gaga and similar "thinkers" are considered enlightened, if quirky, while the rest of us are dangerous thought-criminals who should be rehabilitated until will stop "hating on" homosexuals.

(The latest to jump on this "intellectual" bandwagon was Daniel "Harry Potter" Radcliffe, who told Attitude magazine that teaching tolerance towards homosexuals in public schools is "[effing] essential.")