Friday, August 14, 2009

Major Garrett Rocks!

Watch this little beaut of a video, I guess people are being turned into the snitch web-site Obongo and his boys have set up to ensnare patriots who think he and his plans for America suck. Behold....



I for one receive emails on a regular basis from the DNC. Now I did sign up for updates a while back to learn what they say about us before it hits the state run media, but with several attempts to get off of their mailing list under my belt, I think there is something to this. The DNC is like a good case of herpes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thankfully I haven't gotten any white house blitzing to my inbox yet. That's kind of odd. And the fact the guy was so evasive of giving an answer is a red flag too. (And why did I find Major Garrett kind of attractive during that press conference lol. anyway)

- L