Sunday, January 3, 2010

We Have A Troll

I'm not a resolution maker, but this year I decided to make one regarding this blog.

I have come to the conclusion that we have a troll here.

According to Wikipedia:
In internet slang a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.


From now on, I will not allow anyone to consistently make defamatory comments or attempt to get my dander up repeatedly. Sorry, but if that's your goal, go find someone else's time to waste.

That's all. God bless and have a nice day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope tangent comments that lead to other, fruitful blog subject postings by the Rockin Traddy will continue to be kindly and thoughtfully considered. Oftentimes I'll read something that sparks my interest for another, indirectly related subject and when those are considered, or actually discussed in a separate header by the author here, I am very appreciative.
God bless you and thank you for the prayers and this website. Being a member of the church militant is really exhausting at times, and refreshing my spirits here is a cherished part of my routine.
Pruned Vine

The Rockin' Traddy said...

Absolutely, Pruned. I'm talking about one person in particular who only desires to cause a ruckus with his postings.

Anonymous said...

Not sure if I've ever posted here before. It's your blog, I reckon you can run it any 'ol way you like.