Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Appeal To Heaven!

I've said this before and no doubt I'll say it many more times: America had better wake up.

Muslims are slowly gaining their foothold in America, and if we don't wise up and stop these murdering, false-prophet following heretics, the Islamatization of our country is not far off.

As a child I remember watching Walter Cronkite and watching footage of the Iran/Iraq war, the hostage crisis, and the USSR battling Afghanistan, and many other Middle Eastern wars and bombings and murders. I remember when Anwar Sadat was murdered while watching a parade, and I wondered what was wrong with "those people".

Now, "those people" are here and it won't be long until all the violence and all the heartache will be happening right here in America.

Will we wake up in time?

I doubt it. America is full of lefty leaning politically correct souls who have accepted the media hype about the "religion of peace".

I fear it won't be until muslims start blowing themselves up at our little league games and malls and county fairs that will we understand. But then it will be too late.

Here's a great video by Pat Condell about the latest Muslim atrocity at Ground Zero. Will we stop them from building an Islamic Victory Center and Mosque 600 feet from the cemetery of the World Trade Center?

Probably not.

No comments: