Wednesday, July 21, 2010

RE-LAUNCH!

Having two kiddies, a new home, and additional job responsibilities have all taken their toll on the Traddy.

But rest assured, I am here.

This re-launch of the blog, complete with a new logo is an example of my commitment to keeping this blog going despite all the hardships and attacks associated with it.

Thank you to all who have emailed to check up on me.

And yes, my search for a parish to attend is ongoing and more desperate with each parish we visit. It would seem that if one wants Tradition one either has to attend an independent chapel, or travel quite a distance. Disheartening to say the least.

As I've said before, as parishes and Bishops the world over are for the most part embracing Tradition, in the Diocese of Scranton, they barely consider it an option.

Thanks for your support, and pray for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well unfortunately attacks and whatnot seem to come with public forum terrority.

Glad to see you're back! I figured you were alive b/c you seem to have patterns of disappearing for random periods of time, and then coming back with bursts of activity (come on I've "e-known" you for like 4 years now). But I like those bursts of activity better! Glad you didn't decide to abandon this blog, lol! And the new logo...haha the crow is attacking that dude. It was probably attacking the one begging Jesus to rescue them (not the one who said 'think of me' or whatever).

I'm babbling. Good luck finding a church near your new home that is to your liking. How's the new house?

- L

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back Traddy. Kept checking in on you. You'll get used to balancing your schedule with wife, kids, work, etc. Been there!! Anyway, glad you're back.
Elaine