Monday, August 22, 2011

Refreshing

Traddy attended a Novus Ordo Mass at a Novus Ordo parish this Sunday. I am always interested to hear what the priest will say after the Gospel, and whether it will be a homily or a sermon.

Or both.

I got both. The anonymous priest, (to protect him from chancery retribution) did a fine job of explaining to the people Matthew 16:19, which is about the founding of the One Church. This priest was careful in how he worded it, but he almost fully upheld the dogma of outside the Catholic Church there is no salvation.

Bully for him, and if I knew the man smoked a pipe, I would send him 1/2 a pound of my special blend.

Pray for him and those like him. They are persecuted in this diocese when they explain to parishioners the fullness of the truth of the Catholic Church.

No comments: