Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pervfest

This Sunday will not be a normal Sunday at Kirby Park, a place where your children can go and swing on the swings and slide down the slides. I was just informed that this Sunday August 8, the NEPA PRIDEFEST will be had at Kirby Park from 12 noon to 6pm. Keep your families at home, true believers.

Last year I blogged on the indulgent, sex-themed fest from last year.

Alas, my family and I will be far away on a lovely beach this weekend. I'll have to pass.

Hopefully the gays will not typographically assault any Christians, as recently happened in the Twin Cities when Brian Johnson roamed through the depraved "Pridefest" going on there, handing out free Bibles. He has handed a note which read,

"You're a lying, hateful bigot, your religion is a disgusting lie, your non-existent deity is a sad fantasy for frightened cavemen and you're a parasite on society. Someday perhaps you'll wake up and discover what gay pride, and what freedom really are."
Read the story here.

I know Christians will be out there at our local Pervfest, doing God's work as well, and God bless you for it.

Photos from this years PERVFEST will be especially coveted from my dear readers. If you are brave enough to venture to Kirby Park, please take photos and pass them on to me for publication here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're silly.

- L

FreePlay said...

The hate just DRIPS from your blog. Who do you think you're kidding? You clearly hate gay people.

Kenny Brown said...

Rocking Traddy. Let me begin by saying I fully support your right to your opinion and your freedom of speech but I must also balance this argument of yours out. To claim PRIDE Fest is PERV Fest is an act which God would not be happy with. You are insulting and judging his children, your equals, as he tells you not to. God says that he loves all of his children equally... if you truly believe in this faith of yours you should follow these words and not just the ones you deem fitting for your work. Homosexuals, no matter what a certain holy book or religious institution says, are just as worthy of their rights to happiness and freedom as you are. Live and let live.